• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

RAD321

Hi everyone. I've been a bookworm since I was old enough to read and once I grew out of the Mr Men books my favourite authour was C.S. Lewis, I'm determined to read all of the Narnia chronicles again very soon. His writing put me in good stead for what I've mainly read up to present day....fantasy/sci-fi/horror. I've read most of the recognised authors of those genres but I like nothing better than going down to the local library and finding an unsung gem now and again.

Welcome to the forum :D

You like some great genres. I also loved CS. Lewis when I was younger and i'm thinking of re-reading The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe before the movie comes out :)

Cheers Ice:)

I saw the trailer to the movie for the first time today and it did look fantastic though there's still a niggling doubt within me that Hollywood is going to ruin something that is very dear to me....then again I thought that about LOTR and look how that turned out:cool:

HI...I went to Target the other day and saw the book version for adults and kids. What's the difference? How many chronicles are there for kids?
It looks like the version for adults in big prints.
I'm debating if I should go back and purchase the thick adult version in big print, but I wonder if that'll ruin the movie that I so can't wait to see.
hummmmmm......

Hey RAD321. Welcome! I've yet to meet a single person other than myself that was really into the Mr Men books as a kid. It's nice to find you!

Hello and welcome to the book forum that does not make the toast! In every other way though it's fabby!

Back