• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

Melin

I'm 44 years old from Longview, Tx. who recently began reading books on a regular basis. In the past couple of months I've enjoyed reading books by Anne Rice, Christopher Moore, Bill Bryson & Jimmy Buffet. I usually have 2-3 books going at one time, depending on my mood. Right now I'm reading Taltos by Anne Rice and Fat White Vampire Blues by Andrew Fox. I plan to read Agatha Christie & Kinky Friedman soon.
Happy reading!

Welcome! Nice to have another Central Time Zoner. (Nothing against people in other time zones, of course, but they do have this habit of posting while I'm asleep.):rolleyes:

How sweet of you all, thank you!
Is there a TBR thread? Mine is growing by leaps and bounds!
Also a thread for swapping books?
I''ll keep looking around the forum.
Thanks again! :)

Minniemal said:
Welcome! Nice to have another Central Time Zoner. (Nothing against people in other time zones, of course, but they do have this habit of posting while I'm asleep.):rolleyes:

HAHA! Welcome from the Chicago Area!:D

So far I've only read A Walk In the Woods which was very funny, made me laugh out loud alot :D I plan to read Notes from a Small Island soon.

Kookamoor said:
Welcome Melin! I'm also a Bill Bryson fan - what's your favourite?

Back