• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

Fraggle

Hi I've decided to register, I absolutely love reading and was scouting around for a good book forum and this looks like the one :) My boyf is not a reader so it bores him sometimes if I start talking about a book, he says he'll just wait til it comes out as a movie...So greetles to all !

Hi, and welcome here! I know what it feels like to have someone who's not a reader, lol, it can make you feel so silly sometimes for reading, and enjoying books. You've come to the right place!

Hi Fraggle. Welcome to TBF! Are you a big Fraggle Rock fan? I almost bought the first season on DVD with some gift cards this Christmas. It was sold out :( so I got Emergency! instead.

Hi Fraggle,
Welcome to TBF.
There's no doubt this is where the readers are!
Peder

mehastings said:
Hi Fraggle. Welcome to TBF! Are you a big Fraggle Rock fan? I almost bought the first season on DVD with some gift cards this Christmas. It was sold out :( so I got Emergency! instead.
I do like Fraggle Rock mehastings but Fraggle is also my nickname.something to do with my surname methinks :eek:)

Back