• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hells Kitchen

Elaina NV

This is probably one of the only things I tune in to watch these days. I have yet to miss a season and/or episode. Anyone else watch it? What do you think so far? Personally, I hate Jen -- she needs to go. And I seriously think none of them this season are good enough for Chef Ramsey's restaurant. I was starting to like Bobby, and then they got rid of him!:sad:

I love cooking so I'm watching Hell's Kitchen every Tuesday. I was shocked to see Bobby go but also understood the reasons. Bobby rarely made such mistakes as the others but he also rarely stood out as much as the remaining contestants.

I'm glad I don't have to decide on which contestant to choose for the grand prize. Personally I'd go with Christina but she's too young in my opinion. We'll see. As long as it isn't bitchy Jen I'm fine.

In case Petrozza wins I'm going to serve my husband a Hen in a Pumpkin:

aimg261.imageshack.us_img261_7599_hkjx2.jpg

:D

err i dont watch it BUT i love the cooking channel , giada, alton brown (if thats how its spelled) bobby flay. So i watch Americas Next Top Chef..do you guys watch that one? its preey good and has cooks on it i like. of course everyone talks about hells kitchen ill have to check it out.

I watch this one, too. Did you see the last episode ? Like the winner ? I always like this shows because it gives you insight in other cooking techniques. Same with the Ironchef or Flay's Throwdown. :)

Totally agree, Jen has got to go. She hasnt got the skills necessary to run a large restaurant. Its about more than cooking and, at this point, I cant see any of them as the winner. Petrozza is a nice guy but hes a scatterbrain and the other girls are so young. I suppose we'll see who gets chosen soon! Fascinating TV though when there isnt much else to watch.

Totally agree, Jen has got to go. She hasnt got the skills necessary to run a large restaurant. Its about more than cooking and, at this point, I cant see any of them as the winner. Petrozza is a nice guy but hes a scatterbrain and the other girls are so young. I suppose we'll see who gets chosen soon! Fascinating TV though when there isnt much else to watch.

Yeah, I agree with all of you. I can't see anyone winning, but if I had to choose it would be Petrozza or Christina. Only because they aren't the worse ones in the kitchen, and can compete pretty well against the others, and in my opinion they deserve it more. Everyone else seems very vindictive and big-headed. Like Jen, for instance, how in the world would she ever be able to run a kitchen when she has no social skills whatsoever...then there's the issue of her never being wrong and HER cooking is the only thing that's "flawless.":innocent:

I've watched Iron Chef a couple of times. Definitely a great show, just haven't had time to watch too much TV, so I make time for Hells Kitchen:D

Oh BTW, Happy Late Father's Day to all you daddies out there!

Back