• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help?

Bakenasty19

hey yall, i am into Fantasyish type books, and while i am nearly positive this is the incorrect place to post this, i was wondering if anyone could direct me toward a good, long series,( except wheel of time, i read them "all" )

Thanks in advance

-Bake

It is not yet complete, but I would recommend George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series :)

It's the Sci-Fi/Fantasy board. Why wouldn't it be the correct place for you to ask about fantasy books?

I second the Song of Ice and Fire recommendation. I'm taking a break from it since the author has yet to conclude the series, but the books that are currently on the shelves are among the best in fantasy literature.

Also, try the Kushiel's Legacy novels by Jacqueline Carey.

If you want in on the foundation, try Scott Lynch and his Gentleman Bastard series. Two books, The Lies of Locke Lamora & Red Seas Under Red Skies, have been released under what has been projected to be a seven book series.

Back