• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"Hemingway" inspired banter

not at all.
so you noticed nothing like that at all in 'kilimanjaro'?
nor in any of his other books?

no, I was just being mysogynistic. to be honest, I've really only read one short story by hemingway. I guess I don't know. I'd have to run upstairs to check the title, but mid-sentence I've become tired. so don't bust my balls, alright?

i'm not, sheesh - i was just prompting conversation. you're the one who called me an idiot :p
what time is it where you are? you're cranky

mmm 2am here.
i should go to bed, really. i was initially blasting time waiting for my hub to get home but then i got absorbed into this site. thought i'd catch up since i haven't been here in awhile.

bobbyburns said:
understood. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you're leaving.

i'm always chill. i fig'd the above was a smartass comment. i just don't know what to make of you sometimes, mr.burns.

lol
you've asked me that before.
my answer is same: "not really, i've seen one before and it's not that interesting"
have you got one hidden under your bed? cause that part would be interesting

I knew this kid called 'mr. fist' who once tried to order a corpse off the internet so he could lay it out on his front lawn and scatter some clothes to make it look like a murder took place. but the shipping and handling alone was almost a grand.

he shoulda tried eBay

the problem with a corpse on your lawn is how many animals they attract. tho, if you have a BB gun, you can usually thin the crowd pretty effectively

he's a photographer. he does stuff with posing dead people ...

JPW5small.jpg

he'd have to be a fast worker. does he do it for shock value? i recall the guy who used dog feces as a sculpture. and the woman who used used tampons in the same regard. lord, whatever happened to paint???!!! :confused:

Back