• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"Hemingway" inspired banter

I think witkin adds other artistic elements besides dead bodies to his photos. if you liked alien, you probably know who h.r. giger is. their stuff is similar.

here's another witkin photo:

1983-Sanitarium.jpg

The pic make me feel nauseous. Disgusting.

The worst thing was I just had my fav peppers and fish. And now i was sick with it. :(

Don't be sorry, bobbyburns. I guess this is my OWN PROBLEM. always choose to avoid or escape to face the ugly or worst thing. :eek: But they are always there. Umm, what can I do? :confused: should i increase my exposure to this? :eek: which can help me get used to it??

Best wishes for you, & be happy :p

I don't know. the thing is, I've always thought this stuff was interesting. you had different experiences in life from what I had, so your taste is conditioned according to them, which isn't good or bad, it's just a fact. like I said before, change only comes when you can observe something without embracing or rejecting it.

Art is weird. My friend is doing art at uni and he had to go look at dead bodies as part of his course. So did my friend who did forensics. Infact, I'm wondering if geography is maybe the only course where you don't get to look at dead bodies?

i've seen a few other giger prints, pretty interesting stuff. some of it kind of reminds me of the borg from star trek LOL ;)

are you making fun of me, mr. burns? i can never tell with you. i love star trek and will never be afraid to admit it!

Back