• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hero Bunny

No, DAMN FUNNY :D

There is a book i got my friend called bunny suicides it seems to be the same thing? Either they copied it or they scanned it. Anyway, good book! There are two of them out. Very funny!

I don't like those books at all, know them both, we have them in the store, but I hate them.

Kids could get ideas....

First of all, I was a bit scared that this was another ode to Wabbit. I'm glad it's not.

Second of all:

I don't like those books at all, know them both, we have them in the store, but I hate them.

Kids could get ideas....
Oh come on! Have you watched any TV lately? Have you played any videogames lately? These bunny suicides (which are hilarious, by the way) are probably the least harmful things out there.

Cheers

Well, it's mighty fine that you seem to enjoy them, but I just said that I didn't like them. That's called an opinion and it's mine, mine, mine to have.... :p

And by the way, I just loooove bunnies, all kinds of, especially blue, bouncy ones... :D

I know it's your opinion, and I have no problem with you having that opinion. I just don't agree with it.

Cheers

Tis true, I cant get enough of his big ugly mug :D

Martin? :eek: Are you complaining about my overuse of smileys? :rolleyes: I have no idea what you are talking about!! :p

Yes Phedre I meant Martin, he's the only git around here - you're from Holland too!! Seen any mountains?! :D

Phil :)

Back