• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Heroine Diaries

disconnected

I love this certain book, I have read it 3 times in the last month. it is by the co-founder of the Motley Crue, Nikki Sixx. one sick but amazing book!!! anyone read it yet?

Finished it last week. You should also check out The Dirt, the other book about the Crue, for more of their shenanigans. Great stuff.

Finished it last week. You should also check out The Dirt, the other book about the Crue, for more of their shenanigans. Great stuff.

oh yea i placed a request at my library for it, cant wait!!! they are also coming out with a movie next year "The Dirt" really hyped about that hopefully it is as good as the books have been!!

I saw them on the Girls, Girls, Girls tour that he chronicles in The Heroin Diaries, it was my first metal concert and I still have the ticket stub. Unfortunately in the book, he lists that date as a day off.:sad:

I saw them on the Girls, Girls, Girls tour that he chronicles in The Heroin Diaries, it was my first metal concert and I still have the ticket stub. Unfortunately in the book, he lists that date as a day off.:sad:

thats so weird =/ now i wonder how real the book is hmmmm.... yea i tracked down all the videos from that time to see what the book was all about, what everyone and Nikki Sixx was saying. its so weird, he seemed so happy in the videos and tours and all and he was going through hell inside his own head.

His aversion to bathing cracked me up. And the bet he had with Tommy as to who could sleep with the most groupies without showering....ugh!

I saw them in '05 on the Carnival of Sins tour. They were pretty good. Of course, all the topless trapeze artists and topless stilt walkers didn't hurt either.:D

I saw them in '05 on the Carnival of Sins tour. They were pretty good. Of course, all the topless trapeze artists and topless stilt walkers didn't hurt either.:D

lol they never do hurt!!! so wait when did you go see them, the day he has day off in his diary??

My wife loves Nikki Sixx, like really wants him badly, so of course she read the book and so did I, amazing he lived through that whole thing when some people overdose so easily. I also went to his booksigning and got the book and the Sixx Am cd autographed. He was really nice and doesn't look his age. I recommed the Heroine Diaries soundtrack to anyone it's a great cd, saw them live at Cruefest and the were the best band out of all of em.

My wife loves Nikki Sixx, like really wants him badly, so of course she read the book and so did I, amazing he lived through that whole thing when some people overdose so easily. I also went to his booksigning and got the book and the Sixx Am cd autographed. He was really nice and doesn't look his age. I recommed the Heroine Diaries soundtrack to anyone it's a great cd, saw them live at Cruefest and the were the best band out of all of em.

oh yea he definitely seems awesome! i missed the cruefest in my city as i just moved here like a week ago. and the CD is far out, completely awesome!! i like listen to it all the time, and if im not listening i am singing it and it annoys my brother to death =P but its just awesome!!! even Motley Crue's new album Saints of Los Angeles is awesome head banging greatness and i requested for The Dirt at my library waiting for it, cant wait for the movie next year that would be off the hook!!

oh yea he definitely seems awesome! i missed the cruefest in my city as i just moved here like a week ago. and the CD is far out, completely awesome!! i like listen to it all the time, and if im not listening i am singing it and it annoys my brother to death =P but its just awesome!!! even Motley Crue's new album Saints of Los Angeles is awesome head banging greatness and i requested for The Dirt at my library waiting for it, cant wait for the movie next year that would be off the hook!!

The Dirt is insane, the stuff those guys did in their career was crazy. And the amount of women they had blew my mind. Great book that. I am surprised they would have it in a library. And agreed on the new crue, my wife said it sucked but I heard it and I liked it alot except for a couple songs. Then again after Theatre of Pain my fav Crue cd is the Corabi one. And I always get blasted for that.

The Dirt is insane, the stuff those guys did in their career was crazy. And the amount of women they had blew my mind. Great book that. I am surprised they would have it in a library. And agreed on the new crue, my wife said it sucked but I heard it and I liked it alot except for a couple songs. Then again after Theatre of Pain my fav Crue cd is the Corabi one. And I always get blasted for that.

yea i heard that it was crazy what those guys did, and the Heroine Diaries was just 1/4th of it all. when you are a rockstar you get the chicks no doubt, any guy would love to be in their place, heck i would love to be in their place. and if they can have Mein Kampf in a library, Dirt doesnt surprise one bit, they are careful as to who takes out though. i am also waiting for Tommyland for the other 1/4th of the story. S.O.L.A is not their best work, but its great, its something, THEY ARE BACK!! :D

I can't believe Nikki is 50 this year. How those guys aren't dead from disease or booze and drugs is beyond me. No other band can stand with them in the sex and drugs department.

My fave of theirs is Shout at the Devil. One of their producers says in The Dirt that Tommy is the only one in the band with any natural talent.

I'm dying to know who the teen girl is, with the famous mother, that Nikki used to sleep with that he refers to in The Heroin Diaries.

I can't believe Nikki is 50 this year. How those guys aren't dead from disease or booze and drugs is beyond me. No other band can stand with them in the sex and drugs department.

My fave of theirs is Shout at the Devil. One of their producers says in The Dirt that Tommy is the only one in the band with any natural talent.

I'm dying to know who the teen girl is, with the famous mother, that Nikki used to sleep with that he refers to in The Heroin Diaries.

yea he was born the same year as my dad, so i have an apples to apples comparison, Nikki is still to die for gorgeous! his smile is just amazing. and as far as Tommy being the only one with talent seems a little far fetched, i think Nikki wrote some great songs and that says something, he has writing talent :blink:

and oh yea i really want to know who that chick was, i wonder if her mother ever found out :D

I should've been clearer, the producer was talking about who had the most natural talent with their instrument. In that respect he's right, Tommy's a great drummer. I like in the Diaries when Nikki says being a shitty bass player never stopped Gene Simmons from being successful.:lol:

If you've never seen the VH1 Behind the Music about the Crue, I highly recommend it, hearing them talking about their misadventures is great. To quote Tommy, "We got away with murder!"

I should've been clearer, the producer was talking about who had the most natural talent with their instrument. In that respect he's right, Tommy's a great drummer. I like in the Diaries when Nikki says being a shitty bass player never stopped Gene Simmons from being successful.:lol:

If you've never seen the VH1 Behind the Music about the Crue, I highly recommend it, hearing them talking about their misadventures is great. To quote Tommy, "We got away with murder!"

and literally!!! :D, i remember Nikki writing that in the diary it made me crack up, as for Tommy, his stunt on the Girls Girls Girls tour was crazy doing the full circle and playing the drums upside down! its the craziest people on earth who are the most creative =/ ill look out for that VHS too thanks

Back