• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey ~Anne~ this is for you

sparkchaser

Administrator and Stuntman
Staff member
Since you have such awesome taste in music, here are some pics from a Son Volt show I went to last year.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_TFS_SonVolt01.png

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_TFS_SonVolt02.png

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_TFS_SonVolt03.png

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_TFS_SonVolt04.png

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_TFS_SonVolt05.png

Those are GREAT pics! And I'm jealous...I've never seen Son Volt live.

I think I'm have to revise my desert island list to include my Son Volt and Uncle Tupelo CDs too. :)

aimg821.imageshack.us_img821_5536_uncletupelo.jpg

SO YOUNG!!!

Thanks. I made sure I got to the venue early enough that I was second in line. If I had been thinking, I would have snatched the setlist off of the stage after the show. Oh well.

If they ever come near your town, go see them. They put on an awesome show. No audience bantering or anything, just 2+ hours of solid music.

I am still kicking myself for not discovering Uncle Tupelo until a few years ago. I hold out hope for a reunion, but I am not optimistic.

Son Volt is on my list of bands to see for sure.

Your pictures are so clear. Every picture I've taken at a show is a fuzzy, blurry cell phone shot that is hardly worth the effort.

And I'd love a reunion of Uncle Tupelo, but I think there is bad blood there, so I'm not holding my breath. But at least I have their CDs.

Well, I did have a fast lens so that helped.

I just dropped close to $400 on a 85mm f/1.8 for the Wilco show in September. Eeek.

Well, you know I'm going to need to see those pictures!

And I know nothing about cameras, but I'm nodding knowingly right now as if I do.

85mm f/1.8...of course. :)

Back