• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey

Xpanderrr

Hey I'm new to this site.. so Just wanted to introduce my self..
My name is Johnny and currently im reading The Da Vinci Code..
People said I should of started with "Angels & Demons" but too late!

New, too.

I'm new, too. It won't hurt to read Angels & Demons after DaVinci. It's still an outstanding story. As a matter of fact both are excellent.

I'm reading the Black House. It took about 100 pages to get interesting. I kept at it since I so liked Jackie boy in Talisman and he is a main character in this book.

I am so happy to find this web site. I have joined some other groups but few talk about books or reading.

Now if I can just figure out how to navigate this site.....

:)

Ah alright.. good to know..

heh to navigate it... It's not that hard but when I come to visit this site I can't find the "Sign In" section..

Lsue said:
I'm new, too. It won't hurt to read Angels & Demons after DaVinci. It's still an outstanding story. As a matter of fact both are excellent.

I'm reading the Black House. It took about 100 pages to get interesting. I kept at it since I so liked Jackie boy in Talisman and he is a main character in this book.

I am so happy to find this web site. I have joined some other groups but few talk about books or reading.

Now if I can just figure out how to navigate this site.....

:)

I'm not certain if we have any Dan Brown threads, but you might be ble to dig one or two up. Enjoy your stay!.:)

Back