• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Heya :)

*TiaMaria*

Heya, i just joined, looks like a cool site!
im 15, and live in london, love horses and music, starting to love writing, and i like reading when im in the right mood :)
i write about pretty much anything, usually online, i have a few blogs that i write alot in, and some poetry, stories, stuff like that. i like to write song lyrics cos i really love music and i like to sing but ive never shown anyone any cos im not sure theyre any good....maybe will put some up someday.

recent reads->
Green Grass by Raffaela Barker
Wuthering Heights by ~you should know that one :p ~
Best of Friends by Cathy Kelly
Coastliners by Joanne Harris
Nobody Nowhere by Donna Williams

Hi,
that´s a lot of creative stuff you´ re doing...
Wutherlig Heights ... hmm how do you like it? I read it some 10 years ago, I remeber thinking I never read anything so terribly romantic... but officialy it belongs to realisim ... at least thats what they taught me at high school

Don't forget to visit the lunatic asylum on General Chat. That's where most of the fun happens on this site.
And Writers Showcase is the place to post poems, song lyrics, short stories etc.
Have fun.

Back