• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, everybody!

geneviv

Hi. I am looking forward to this forum. Here is some information about me: I am living in Lafayette, Louisiana. My reading preferences are humor, fantasy, and craft books. I love travel and movies.

Hi geneviv

Welcome to the forum, have fun

Not read much 'Humour' but i have enjoyed the Tom Sharpe books.

Welcome, geneviv,

You should get to know laboi_22. He's from LA, also!

Hope you find the personalities here as entertaining as I do!

Welcome to the forum, Geneviv. I am in Louisiana, Franklin, to be specific, just a hop, skip and a jump from you!

Hello To All

Hello, I am so glad I stumbled across this forum. I'm from Central Florida and have been writing and reading and loving it ever since I could pick up a pencil and/or book. I am currently reading The Reef by Nora Roberts. I love mystery, romantic suspense and cozies. I am currently finishing the second in my Wanderlust Mystery Series with the fulltime RV'er in mind with my sleuths and settings.
I look forward to being a part of this forum, sharing and listening to anything pertaining to a good book.

April Star
www.authoraprilstar.com

"Well, I’m standing on the corner of lafayette
State of louisiana
Wondering where a city boy could go
To get a little conversation
Drink a little red wine
Catch a little bit of those cajun girls
Dancing to zydeco."

Can't hear about Lafayette without thinking of this Paul Simon song... Welcome to the forum both geneviv and aprilstar! :)

Hello and welcome to the forum that lets you travel... if only in your head. :)

What kinds of crafts do you like? I like air craft *groan* Not really, I just couldn't resist the opportunity for a terrible joke!

Back