• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hi everyone

TRACEYshep1

Hi everyone, just a few words to introduce myself. Love reading, it helps i suppose for this site. Read anything and everything. At moment am reading 'THE LIES OF LOCKE LAMORE- BY SCOTT LYNCH and its the best thing i've read for ages. Love writing as well, mainly successful at writing historical factual pieces - have had two published and got paid! Would love to have a short story published in the future. Love to hear from anybody out there!

published

Hi, thanks for the welcome. The two pieces were both Historical articles - one was about Rye house in Hoddeson where I live and was published by History today a mag that has sadly folded since. The other was a piece on Hetford castle another local piece which was published by Hertfordshire life quite a popular mag. It was quite easy really, all you need is to spend time researching the place both by visiting and via internet and library then writing it up in your own words trying to make it interesting as possible. I left school without a grade in english so theres hope for everyone! I can't tell you how good it feels to see your name in print and that people are actually reading something that you wrote. :)

Back