• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi everyone

ilovebooks2

My name is Lynda. I love reading and hoarding books. I enjoy reading family dramas, books with a twist, and Stephen King. I look forward to meeting you.

Hi readsalot,
I like crime and teenage fiction too. Just depends what kind of mood I'm in. What do you like to read?

Back in the day, I used to read a lot of Star Wars fiction. Now I've gotten pretty picky with them because they made a lot of the plot lines pretty stinky. Killed off or made stupid the best characters in the whole expanded universe. Besides that, I read some fantasy...mostly by Brandon Sanderson.

I also read Christian historical or modern fiction, occasional non-Star Wars science fiction, forensic non-fiction, forensic fiction (Kathy Reichs-ish stuff), mystery (Nevada Barr), YA/ kids (occasional Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys for nostalgic reasons), etc.

I write in Christian, YA, and science fiction categories. That's sort of my unofficial summer job.

I guess you could say that. I enjoy some brainless things like Evanovich fare and some popular YA stuff like Hunger Games. Can't wait for that movie.

Dear readsalot,
I haven't read The Hunger Games yet. My 12-year-old daughter raves about it. She's read the whole series twice and can't wait for the movie either. I guess I better put the book on my to-read list.

In my opinion, the first book is great, the second is all right - fair, and the 3rd book is horrible. It's got next to nothing about the games, it's about the rebellion sparked by events in the other 2 books.

Back