• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi from Indiana

sherryandmaj

My husband and I are always reading a book. I have just finished reading Lisey's Story by Stephen King. And, he is finishing reading Exile by Richard North Patterson.

We have 5 children, ranging in ages from 33 to 17, and 3 grandchildren. If you're interested in seeing pictures, we have some on our website/blog.

We're looking forward to sharing the books we really like with you and hearing about all the good books you are reading.

Welcome to Book&Reader! Sounds like ya'll are going to fit right in here. We're glad to have you - have fun!

Welcome to the board!. What did you think of Lisey's Story?, a bit unusual eh? Once again, welcome.:)

Welcome

Welcome to the board. I started Lisey's Story but couldn't finish it. It just couldn't keep my focus. Maybe I should try again, I have heard several times that it is a good book.

Back