• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi from SoCal :)

Sh*t man, it's like living in Texas all over again...

We need our guns in Michigan. Have you driven through Detroit lately?? :lol:

@Lovecraftian I've got a Kahr slim .40 for carry, a Taurus Tracker .357 mag, a Bersa .380 and a .30 caliber M-1 Enforcer carbine. The M-1 is a relic from my pops.

Nice collection! I have heard good things about those Kahr 40s. Decent shooter, that one?

I’ve got:

My Kimber TLE .45 1911 – favorite handgun, by far.

A CZ 75 9mm

A Ruger .357 wheel gun (black on black)

A Ruger 10 .22 rifle w/scope

A Mossberg 500 12 gauge

Marlin 336 lever gun chambered in .30-30 (that’s my zombie weapon for when the Apocalypse arrives).

:D

Hehe! :D

Yea, I actually work as a reviewer for an online gun magazine, so I know a little about a little, anyhow. Definitely enough to provide some solid information. Hit me up whenever you want! I already have credits in a novel as the gun expert, and that felt neat! :)

Nice collection! I have heard good things about those Kahr 40s. Decent shooter, that one?

I’ve got:

My Kimber TLE .45 1911 – favorite handgun, by far.

A CZ 75 9mm

A Ruger .357 wheel gun (black on black)

A Ruger 10 .22 rifle w/scope

A Mossberg 500 12 gauge

Marlin 336 lever gun chambered in .30-30 (that’s my zombie weapon for when the Apocalypse arrives).

:D

Kimbers are tha bomb.

Yea, I really like them. Mine has never failed on me once, and I've put all kinds of rounds through it. It just keeps going bang.

ai164.photobucket.com_albums_u13_SkwerlyXJ_Guns_Kimber1911.jpg

Yea, I really like them. Mine has never failed on me once, and I've put all kinds of rounds through it. It just keeps going bang.

ai164.photobucket.com_albums_u13_SkwerlyXJ_Guns_Kimber1911.jpg

That is one nice weapon. I thought about getting one of their carry models but couldn't quite justify the price tag + it was still a little too chunky for me to feel comfortable carrying it. They are beautiful guns and the performance is spectacular though.

Nice weapon

That's a good looking weapon. I'm a Glock man myself but I'm thinking about getting a new weapon since my Glock 17 is getting long-in-tooth. The thing I like about Glocks is that they're very forgiving if you get lazy and don't clean them for awhile. How forgiving is your Kimber to maltreatment?

Leonardo Noto

Haha, I'm not real, real big on 'cleaning'. I never have cleaned it. I wipe it down and oil it to keep the parts working and the rust monster away, though. Some of the zealots break down and clean their weapons after every range trip. I have thousands through mine and haven't touched it. :D

Yup! I've already been credited with helping a western/romance writer with a bunch of gun questions in one of her novels. If you want to involve a gun in a story but don't know something, shoot me a PM! I'm happy to answer. :)

Back