• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi I am Bob

Bobbyking

Hi

I am Bob; I love to read and read...:lol:

I don't really follow a specific author or authors but if I found something to my taste, I will not let it go. My favorite reading platform is through the Kindle (latest version with 6"), however, I don't usually bring it along with me whenever I am outside, so my next best platform is through the iphone. :)

Hello Bob,

Glad to have you aboard. I find your quote interesting and true. :)

What made you interested in reading "books" off of gadgets?

I still haven't quite worked myself into reading steadily through gadgets....but I do own a kindle...so maybe I'm halfway there.

Hello Bob,

Glad to have you aboard. I find your quote interesting and true. :)

What made you interested in reading "books" off of gadgets?

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome... :lol:

I purchased the Kindle for the whole family, especially my kids. The built-in dictionary is extremely useful to learn new words since they are still schooling.

For avid readers, our first preference is usually a hardcopy book. However, if you can load a few books into the Kindle, it is actually very convenient. Kindle is extremely easy on our eyes, just like a book. And one of the good feature is that you can also increase the font size to suit your readability. :)

Back