• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I am new...

Thelma, cats are awesome. I actually like dogs too but not quite as much as a friendly purring cat-in-the-lap. :D

By the way, have you found any other books of interest besides The DaVinci Code? What did you like about it?

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I can't wait to hear all about all the awesome books you guys are reading. Hi KristoCat *waving*..To be honest, I just started The DaVinci Code...I know, I am sooo behind the times, lol. I do like what I have read so far. The story seems really cool.:D

ThelmaCat said:
I can't wait to hear all about all the awesome books you guys are reading. Hi KristoCat *waving*..To be honest, I just started The DaVinci Code...

Well, I'm reading Weekends by Lindy S Hudis on the recommendation of my old friend, Sylvester. ;)

I can see why you are reading The Da Vinci Code now. After Weekends, you must need something wholesome to take the taste away.

Back