• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, new here

Honeybee

Hello, I'm new here and thought my first post should be an intro one.

I'm a journalist and aspiring author – nothing published yet, actually nothing completed yet but lots in the pipeline. I read an awful lot, pretty much anything. I'm currently reading The Insider (Piers Morgan's autobiography), a fantasy series and I've just started The Sexual Life of Catherine M, which isn't as racy as I was led to believe.

Anyway, that's me. Haven't had a proper look around this place yet, but I sure do look forward to posting some stuff!

Welcome Honeybee. What's Piers Morgan's autobiography like? Are you reading it because you're a fellow journalist or do you just like autobiographies?

Clara said:
What's Piers Morgan's autobiography like? Are you reading it because you're a fellow journalist or do you just like autobiographies?
Actually I generally avoid autobiographies and biographies. They're just not my thing. I'd read a couple of reviews of this though and it sounded intriguing in a scandalous, pulling-no-punches kind of a way. And it is. He's immensely smug and not especially likeable but it is a very good read.

Smug? Well - I guess that's one word you could use to describe him! Hello to all you newbies over the last few days from me, a fellow new board user.

I have to admit, I was a little concerned that you may be a fan of Pompous Piers - very relieved that you're not. You're definitely welcome to the forum now :)

Back