• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi reader's ^^

Kiwiits

Hello!

Ill start with the beggining..
I usualy didnt like books and actualy hated reading, becuze all books what i got or simply had to read i didnt like. But today i bought one book named "Beautiful Darkness" and didnt notice that i already readed 25 pages (kinda much considering that i usualy hated reading). Now i know that there are books that i realy like to read, so i had to find place where i could easyer find books just for me!

About my selfe..
I'm 16, but next week ill be 17. :) I live in Latvia witch is in europe. In free time i kill time with my friends and bmx, and im training at street dance. I think that i will drop it tho and got to boxing, but i wont stop dancing, becuze i just cant sit still when good music plays..

I hope to get more new friends or simply someone to chat and find new books for me! If you have more questions post below ;p

Hi again and sorry for my bad english! :/

Welcome aboard! There's a lot of great Eastern Euro boxers. Just glad there aren't any more Klitschkos coming up through the ranks.

Back