• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi there everyone!!

Karina42

I actually joined the forum in January but have only recently begun to post. I thought I would take a moment to properly introduce myself...
My name is Karina and I live in Washington state, America. I am 18 and currently in high school but taking college courses as well. I have been an avid reader ever since I can remember, and I especially love science fiction and crime thrillers. I also love political fiction, and my favorite book of all time is 1984. Anyway, I am glad I stumbled across this forum, it's great to have a place to talk with others who have the strange obsession with reading/books in general that I do!

Welcome to the forum Karina. :)
Where are you from? I know you live in Washington, but where are you originally from? Your name sounds Indian.

Really? My name sounds Indian? That's cool, nobody has ever told me that! Actually, I was born in America, but I am of Irish descent. No Indian in me that I know of.

Karina42 said:
Really? My name sounds Indian? That's cool, nobody has ever told me that! Actually, I was born in America, but I am of Irish descent. No Indian in me that I know of.
Yeah, your name is very Indian. FYI, there is a famous Bollywood actress by the same name, but she spells her name with a 'ee' i.e. Kareena.

Back