• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi There!

junker1244

I'm always looking for a good book to read, so I landed on this forum.
Im a sophmore at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. I recently took an Auto Bio class and had a teacher who was more than inspiring. Her memoir "The Truth Book" (Joy Castro) really connected with me.
Anyways hello!
Wes

Me Too

Hi I just joined last night. I'm a bit of a bookworm - I feel lost if I don't have something to read on a rainy day. It rains a lot here!

Rain

The sun was out today - but it always rains on my day off. It just gives me an excuse to curl up on the couch with a good book. No housework gets done though!!

We dont really get snow anymore - just a little after Xmas. I love it though - I remember when I was a child, filling a bag full of snow with my dad in the woods, just to bring it home and dump it all over my big sister!!! Fun times :) (she didn't think so!)

Its late and I'm tired - Goodnight, sleep tight (or have a nice day, depends where you are!!)

Welcome from a fellow Husker! Actually a Loper, but I digress.:D Good to see a new face here from God's country.:cool:

Back