• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi to Everyone

seeun0709

G'day, people!

Just another reader joining your site. Thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm sixteen, female, living in Australia in case you haven't worked that out from my greeting. But I'm Asian, migrated to Australia six years ago, started reading Harry Potter to learn English and, well, the rest is history. : )

I'd read almost anything fiction, but desperately avoid cliches, which, sadly, rules out most of the books in my school library. I especially love fantasy, horror/thriller/mystery (hopefully all coupled together) and sci-fi. Or dark futuristic books with my recent favourites being the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins and the Gone series by Michael Grant. As you can see, I prefer serieses (word?) or trilogies, because it means that there will be more books to be read after the first.

Any particular book recommendations that you think I might like, or that you have particularly liked are more than welcome. I also enjoy having penpals if you want to email me.

Thanks for reading,

--S

Hi S, welcome to BAR.

If you like horror/thriller/mystery, I'm guessing you'd like Stephen King's books. Have you ever read him?

Hi S, welcome to BAR.

If you like horror/thriller/mystery, I'm guessing you'd like Stephen King's books. Have you ever read him?

Just one - 'Cell' - because my school library doesn't stock his books (shame) and that's practically where I go for nearly all my books. I've been wanting to read the new book, Under the Dome, though. I'm actually waiting for the price to drop in the bookshops, heh.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

--S

Welcome to BAR seeun0709. Glad your here.

This is a great place to get and give recommendations.

Actually here in the U.S. The Dome by SK just came out in paperback. Not really sure if it is out in paperpack in Australia though.

Back