• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi !

missy

Hi, I'm new to the Forum and thought it may be fun to talk to others about the books I read. Am a member of a book club in real-life :confused: , and also an active participant in another discussion forum on the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. But I enjoy all types of books, except futuristic science fiction, and hope to find my way around to see if I can get some more pearls of wisdom :) from you guys
Missy

Hola, I see no one has decided to post in here for you so I shall be the first. I'm Vesper, and it's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum, and don't be shy. :D

thanks

Thanks for the welcome messages. Still trying to find my way around the forum, can't find threads back so easily etc.... Sure it'll improve in time and will bump into you in other threads!
M

If you have tabbed browsing, you might find it useful to open a thread in a tab. That way, you can still reference the others.

I find it very difficult to work without tabbed browsing these days. :)

Back