• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi!

greetings to all and sundry

what a ridiculous whore you are. Honestly, everytime I join an interesting thought provoking academic/current affairs forum, there you are socially networking with all the old women.

I am on - and OFF this forum now.

Honestly - grow up.

what a ridiculous whore you are. Honestly, everytime I join an interesting thought provoking academic/current affairs forum, there you are socially networking with all the old women.

I am on - and OFF this forum now.

Honestly - grow up.

Dr Blockbuster is a member of and present on many forums, not least this one, AND ... "global admin" on one, should you know what that means.:rolleyes:

If you don't like that fact, be off with you. :p

Wow.

That is all.

Oh, and
wavey.gif
NoraCamry.

Dr Blockbuster is a member of and present on many forums, not least this one, AND ... "global admin" on one, should you know what that means.:rolleyes:

If you don't like that fact, be off with you. :p

Indeed Lala has come accross dr blockbuster on many occassions and on many forums!!

:p

Mmmm....Guinness

Recently I have been very much enjoying this organic IPA I discovered at Whole Foods. It is called Wolavers IPA and is the best IPA I have tasted.

Back