• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi.

nation3x

My name is Joe. I 've been an avid reader since I was young. I enjoy mostly fiction, but only in paperbacks.I just hate reading hard cover books(Annoying to carry,hold while reading,etc...). i like all genres but pretty much stick with action thrillers with a twist,whether it be aliens,supernatural or monsters.favorite authors are Stephen king,Dean koontz,John grisham,Douglas Adams,Harlen coben,Neil Gaiman,James rollins.

Every now and then i pick up what I consider an ''Intellectual Read'' such as, "I know this much is true" by wally lamb and the life of pi by Yann Martel.these are the kind of books where my wife or co-workers would see me reading and then ask me if i am feeling alright.

i just found a used bookstore by my house and picked up an old school copy of Watership down for only a buck by the way,yet another ''Intellectual read''.but i just finished reading ''the girl next door'' by jack Kethum so i am in need of reading something a little more mundane.

well this is probably the longest thread i will ever write during my stay here but its been fun reading what other readers out there think of the books they pick up.see ya.

Welcome, looks like you enjoy the same type of books as I do. I also agree with you on the paperback - hardcover thing too.

Hope to see you on the boards.

Back