• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Come on Libra, at least let the title of my original post be! Thanks all for the welcome. FYI, I run the site in my sig.

There is also your avatar.:lol:

Is the place like for book lists?

Haha I wish I could put a rotating image avatar. I can do that in the sig via ibookdb. Yes it is for book information, listing your books, getting recommendations etc. and most importantly for people who already have their bookshelves elsewhere to win free books each month. There are some happy winners in other forums (I can post a link here to them if you all want some evidence)

Haha I wish I could put a rotating image avatar. I can do that in the sig via ibookdb. Yes it is for book information, listing your books, getting recommendations etc. and most importantly for people who already have their bookshelves elsewhere to win free books each month. There are some happy winners in other forums (I can post a link here to them if you all want some evidence)

You are not allowed to post links....for now,didn't you read any rules?LOL

Back