• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Scove

Came across the forum by luck but glad i have! Looking to learn off fellow members what the like and dislike and hopefully i can carry that over to reviewing!

Cheers

Steve

Hey thanks for the welcome :)

I tend to read thrillers, something that keeps me in suspense, but in all honesty i dont read as much as i would like, but thats another reason im here so i can pick up on other reads and hopefully get more of a enthusiasm!

Steve

Well, we all have our favs and opinions will vary widely. Some of us have been around long enough we can spot a book on a shelf and think, 'Oh, I bet Stewart, Polly, Pontalba, Sparky, Peder, etc...would like that one!' It's great to get new folks to encourage and to glean new ideas from. Glad you're here.

Thats why im here to steal your thoughts :lol:

already feel welcome and glad to be around :)

Hi Steve, welcome to BAR. I also love to read thrillers and I also don't read as much as I wanted too... Who are your favorite authors?

oooo favourite authors, good question and from what little i know i dont have a list. I think the only author thats ever made me want to buy a book because of the author (more so) and based on their previous releases, is Sam Bourne. Really enjoyed his book The Righteous Men and that made me want to buy The Last Testament, and The Final Reckoning.

I also cant help but say J R Tolkien but thats for obvious reasons :)

I never heard of that author, but after searching a little about him, his books seem to be the kind I like to read. I'll keep an eye on them. Thanks.

yea if you can, The Righteous Men is a great book, its a good rival/equal to dan browns reads!

Back