• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Wolfy

Hi everyone. My name is Brandon, I am 13 years old going into 9th grade, and I love to read. i was searching Google.com and came upon this website and decided to join it. I hope to have some great conversations with you all :D

Also, how do I edit my signature, i have figured out my avatar, but not the sig :p

Hi and Welcome Brandon, aka Wolfy. What do you like to read? We like to take young readers under our arms and steer them to books we've loved.

Hey Abecedarian. I like to read mainly dark fantasy and horror fiction.

And do you think you could help me figure out how to make a signature?I know it is supposed to be under the avatar setting, but it's not there. do i need a certain number of posts to use it?

In the control panel, under settings & options, there's a link for adding a signature. I'm not a moderator, so I don't know off the top of my head if there's a restriction based on number of posts, but I don't believe so. The main thing is to make sure it's not more than three lines long.

Ok, well i just read the rules linked at the bottom of the screen, and it turns out I need 10 posts to have one. Thanks for trying though :D

Ok, well i just read the rules linked at the bottom of the screen, and it turns out I need 10 posts to have one. Thanks for trying though :D

Sorry! It's been a while since I needed to read the rules; I forgot:lol:
Ten posts is nuthin' and you're well on your way, looks like.

Back