• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi!!

ElfEmber

Hi all! I am currently a college student in Virginia and wanted to say hi! I was looking for a good place to talk about books that I just read or am reading. I currently belong to another forum about ElfQuest (a comic book), but they just like talking about ElfQuest, and generally don't respond to other book discussions. :) :) :)
Thanks for reading my ramblings!

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) We ramble on about all sorts here, books, TV, film, authors, evil penguins, the meaning of life, hobnobs... :D

I generally have no truck with Elves but I will make an exception in your case ;)
At least you're not an accursed Dwarf!

Thanks all!
No Sell Sword, I'm not an elf, Ember is a character from the ElfQuest comic book seriods that I just love!
You guys seem so nice and I love this forum because of its variety of subjects. I was just in the off topics thread and spent an hour playing games that were posted! :rolleyes:
I really need to be writing a paper too!

Welcome to the forum :)

Hey, I read some Elf Quest ( if it's the one I am thinking of ) isnt it an online comic? :)

SillyWabbit said:
Welcome to the forum :)

Hey, I read some Elf Quest ( if it's the one I am thinking of ) isnt it an online comic? :)

Oh yeah its ElfQuest. Nope its not an online comic, though the website (ElfQuest.com) does have a couple of online comics. Its a series that started in 1977 I believe and is mostly about elves who have become stranded on a world (very similar to Earth but not quite) and have bonded with animals in order to survive. That is a VERY short summary, it is a wonderful series.

I have glanced at other comics just for a few, mostly some Japanese, but Elfquest is my one and only :) . I've never really fell for any of the other comics and have discontinued reading them.

Back