• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Holy Cheap Kindles Batman!

Yea, those are good points. Plus, I still have a *lot* of real books I haven't read yet. I can take them camping. :)

I mean I’m disappointed because I know I’ll like it and I’ll read it more than I read real books, and I love real books. :(

Not disappointed in my choice, I think I did well, there. I’ll miss the feel and smell of a good paperback, though.

Ahhh ok. I was confused :) Yea, I can understand that. I posted a poll last week about real books vs ebooks heh. Had some pretty good discussions going

Yea, a lot of people seem to snag an other device and just use the "Kindle App" rather then actually just buying a Kindle. Which is fine and sometimes even works out better :)

It is great for when you are traveling or out and about and what to limit the number of devices you are carrying. I have started leaving my Kindle and laptop at home and only grabbing my iPad when I am mobile. If I want to get some reading in then I use the Kindle app.

But when I am at home, sitting in my recliner with a couple hours to dedicate to reading, I pull out my trusty Kindle.

It is great for when you are traveling or out and about and what to limit the number of devices you are carrying. I have started leaving my Kindle and laptop at home and only grabbing my iPad when I am mobile. If I want to get some reading in then I use the Kindle app.

But when I am at home, sitting in my recliner with a couple hours to dedicate to reading, I pull out my trusty Kindle.

I hear ya on that. When I'm at home I also bust out the Kindle. But now, when I'm on the road or what not, my wife will use the iPad, and I will either use my smart phone or sometimes even our Nook Color. and If we are on a long trip, maybe the laptop depending on what kinda reading we are doing.

Back