• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hotmail 250MB?

Worm

Hi,

Many of u may have your Hotmail account upgraded to 25/250MB.By trick or normally.

Now,How many of u have ur '@msn.com' upgraded to 25/250MB ?

I have two hotmail accounts and both have been upgraded to 250Mb - it was done automatically.

HTH :)

Worm said:
Hi,

Many of u may have your Hotmail account upgraded to 25/250MB.By trick or normally.

Now,How many of u have ur '@msn.com' upgraded to 25/250MB ?

I have @msn.com and it's always at 250 MB.

Microsoft do it automatically whenever they get around to it .. I'd imagine it takes a while as they have several million accounts to alter - mine was done way before Ice's was, its fairly random as to when they bump up your limit.

Phil :)

Unfortunatly,I dont live in U.S.A or U.K etc.
I've tried some tricks on my other '@hotmail.com' accounts and it worked also.
But not on '@msn.com'.

The switch happened about six months ago. If you had already purchased the "extended" plan for MSN.com (you paid for 100megs of storage, instead of the 10 they offered for free), you got upgraded first. But because so many people were exchanging image files (JPEGs, and GIFs) and Adobe documents (PDF), subscribers were not receiving mail because a SINGLE e-mail was exceeding the maximum limits. That's when they expanded everyone to 250 megs. But they're not done yet with the free addresses, so it might take awhile.

In other words, it's not a "trick" that you have to know the magic word or cheat code. It'll happen on your e-mail as soon as you come up in queue. :)

oh, then mine probably got upgraded without me knowing. The only problem I had recently was wehn I was forced to upgrade MSN IM. I had problems with IM after that.

I've come to know from somewhere,that those accounts which r '@msn' will not be upgraded.
And there is a trick to increase ur hotmail account,coz this 250MB offer is only limited.So those who live in other parts of the world have to do this trick,in order to get 250MB.

Anyone here wants a gmail account instead? It's 1 GB, it's free, it's cool, it's sexy. And it makes you breakfast too! I've got plenty of invites. Just PM me.

ds

No, the 250mb isnt limited, its a permanent fix they set up to deal with the large number of attachments on emails these days.

I believe you can pay for a further upgrade to 2 gig or something around there.

Phil

All i know is that , the people many who have their account with '@msn.com',dint got any upgarde,while those who have their acount with the domain name "@hotmail.com" got it.

Worm said:
How ? Was it always 250 MB,or it upgraded ?

Can u tell me how ? ? Please ?

I doubt that I have received any upgrade from MSN. It started with 250 MB storage for my e-mail address at the very beginning.

I think that's because I have MSN Premium Service (pay subscription).

Back