• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How do you prefer to read manga?

Ruzi

People who regularly read manga tend to have different preferences toward it. A lot of people like it flipped, so that it reads the way we're used to, saying it makes it easier to follow. I prefer to have it as it is, reading it the way it was meant to to be read.
What about the rest of you? Left to right, or right to left?

While it's interesting to read in the way it's originally intended, I prefer to read it like I would a regular book.

Doesn't really bother me. I have a few Dragonball Z books that are flipped, and the entire Akira story in regular form. Can't say there's too much difference. As long as they don't combine the two I'll be fine :) .

Right to left, by now it feels normal and all but one of my fav. series are in the right to left format, so I don't really mind it backwards

I generally prefer to watch the movies than reading the comics :) Does anyone know if you can get Fist of the North Star on DVD? Havn't come across it yet and its one of my favourites :)

And not only that, but she can draw cool Manga characters too - what a multi-talented lass!!

Phil :)

Ice said:
I generally prefer to watch the movies than reading the comics :) Does anyone know if you can get Fist of the North Star on DVD? Havn't come across it yet and its one of my favourites :)

Fist of the North star is great!!! totally insanely over the top with oodles of blood! HORAY!

Yeah Akira rules! I think that for SF anime that Ghost in the Shell is actually better, but that's me :)

Urotsukidoji!!! Ahhhh Demon rape!

Akira is breathtakingly good.

Fist of the North Star - I saw it, and it was ok. There's a live-action version out there, but shun that like the plague! It sucks!

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Martin said:
Akira is breathtakingly good.

Fist of the North Star - I saw it, and it was ok. There's a live-action version out there, but shun that like the plague! It sucks!

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Never knew there was a live action version! lol

Back