• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How often do you read?

kuroc said:
I try to read at least 4 hours each day.
Wow... and do you manage to read 4 hours a day? It's very useful to read 4 hours a day, you would be finishing books in a fast pace. I can notice you're reading 6 books at a time ;) . What's the advice you would give a person like me to be able to read around 4 hours a day?

I can only read that much (i.e. upwards of 4 hours a day) when I make it part of my routine. When I take the bus in to campus, it takes about an hour and a half each way, so that's 3 hours. Then if I read at night, usually a fourth. But, mind you, that doesn't happen every day.

I read at least a little everyday. Usually several times a day, especially while Im waiting for class to start, and then a few chapters before I go to bed.

I read almost everyday. The exeption is when I HAVE to read a book, in which case I dig my heels in and don't want to read. Even then though I tend to find my senf reading a magazine or something to pass the time.

I read most when I have a bath or on a Sunday when I canread in bed first thing in the morning.

Every single day. I use every chance I get to read. Too many books, so little time. I'd say on average 2-3 hours a day, but when I find an extra good book, I read all day. Then again, I'm a teenager and it's summer. What else am I going to do?

I like to read in bed, but the problem is that I get too comfortable and it puts me to sleep. Even really good books. It's a conditioned response I've picked up in grad school, I think, from reading too many academic books.

Back