• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How old is everyone?

Well, the veterans of this board will know that I'm the oldest here. When I was a kid there were no such things as asphalt roads. I'm so old Cher calls me uncle.

However, I will say I know how to touch type, and program my PDA.

ds

I'm 22. Though appearantly no one knows it, they all think I'm in my late twenties at work. Depite my repeatedly saying how old I am. It's a little amusing actually.

i read your post and started singing "i am 16 going on 17 . . . " in my head!

i am glad you are here and wanted to say to not feel intimidated. there are many others here around your age and they are a great contribution and i have enjoyed reading their posts and their views on things, so feel free to contribute!

stewart said:
In some places people will look back and think their teens were their most reproductive years. The uneducated, mostly.
all i could think about was Uncle Rico, from Napolean Dynamite, constantly talking about the big game against State back in 1982 and trying to capture himself on video trying to relive his "glory" days.

some people just dwell on the past and it is such a waste; they forget to live. that other post about the man saying those were his best years in the face of having a beautiful family. that is so sad.

i just say enjoy each year for what it holds and look forward to the next and think fondly on the past, but don't dwell on it - the future is what holds mystery!

as for me, i just turned 33.

Back