• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How smart are you.

What is a Paka?

• a pygmy African antelope.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • a small African wild cat.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • a nocturnal incectivore mammal.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is more. Please do not look these up, if you know on your own post your answer, if not please guess.

Algophobia: Fear or terror of what?

thalassophobia: Fear or terror of what?

Brontophobia: Fear or terror of what?

Horophobia: Fear or terror of what?

Heres a whole quiz of them, ejoy! :D http://www.strantonchurch.co.uk/quiz.htm

so if i know i should post and if i dont know i also should post :confused: its that right??

i know paka its a vulcano, but ill go for cat

As a child i had an immense strong fear of fire, i was ok around candles though. I used to also have a fear of heights planes driving over bridges and escalators. I am completely over them all. Right now i have only one fear, its a fear of just seeing something evil, or a demon or entity of sorts. its weird, never heard anyone else have that one.

Algophobia: Fear or terror of what? fear of somenthing :D (in spanish algo means something)

thalassophobia: Fear or terror of what? thalia?

Brontophobia: Fear or terror of what? brontosaurius??

Horophobia: Fear or terror of what? time??

i will also say if an answer was correct or not. none of yours was. keep trying.
your answer for Horophobia is close....

ok yes its a volcano, but, i was going for a animal. sorry. you are correct, and wrong at same time.

volcano.cfm

paka the volcano. but its not small. :rolleyes:

lahondas said:
ok yes its a volcano, but, i was going for a animal. sorry. you are correct, and wrong at same time.

i know what you meant thats why in my first post i also said i would go for the cat (and voted for it)
also i was trying just to be funny on the phobias, im aware that bronto its for thunders and horo its for clocks, i wont cheat looking for the other two.

hmm. ok then. and i did get a small laugh out of your remarks. so dont think im mad or w/e. its all good. and you my man are pretty smart.

lahondas said:
Here is more. Please do not look these up, if you know on your own post your answer, if not please guess.

Algophobia: Fear or terror of what?

thalassophobia: Fear or terror of what?

Brontophobia: Fear or terror of what?

Horophobia: Fear or terror of what?

Heres a whole quiz of them, ejoy! :D http://www.strantonchurch.co.uk/quiz.htm

Missed this one, or I would have posted with the other:

Algophobia - pain
thalassophobia - taking a stab at this one, but fear of water or sailing??
Brontophobia - I like mr_michel's answer better than the real one. Can we change the definition to fit?? ;)
Horophobia - the fear of . . . hey, get your hands off my face! :D

It seems strange to ask these questions on a website as everyone is 'on-line', therefore any 'smart' person can simply googoogaagaalise the words...

I don't know what 'Franglis' is, but 'Franglais' refers to the dialect that is created by mixing French and English together. I knew that sans google though...I wrote an essay on 'English as a global language' at uni...

What is a 'Mercurial Sphygmomanometer'? - I stayed at my friends house one night and woke up with this word on a box right in front of me...It freaked me out.

What language is this...

Wo shi Er shir Ou sui. Ni je sui?

Admitedly it is romanized...

ok to the question of what language is Franglis, its actually spelled Franglais, and its a french mix version.

What is a 'Mercurial Sphygmomanometer'? - its a blood pressure monitor

What language is this...

Wo shi Er shir Ou sui. Ni je sui?this is either chinese or baidu

Back