• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy Peeps

phil_t

Hey there, my name's Phil and i'm a bit new to all this book malarky - they're those paper things that people stare at for hours right?? You know, with the little black squiggles on??

Man how ripped is THAT!!

Phil

PS: Oh, by the way, i appear to be back
PPS: 3795 new posts!!! 285 new threads!!! How the hell am i meant to read that in a day!!

PPPS: My parents are away though!! <Does little Broadband dance of joy!!>

Phil? Phil? Phil?

Is that really you? Your back! :cool:

*cries*

OK, now get working on all those posts, ya bum :D

What took you so bloody long, you wanker?!

Or, what I really mean - it's good to have you back, my friend!

Cheers

Yeah, i was really feelin' the love there mate ;)

Thanks for the welcome back guys, although it may be a while after tomorrow til im on again!! :(

Phil

Well im at my parents house today - still no computer at our new place (except Ice's laptop and i cant touch that on pain of death :D), because my monitor blew up last summer and i still havnt replaced it!! :(

Phil

That's one nasty woman you got there! But congratz on the new place!! Settled in yet?

Cheers

Bah! Just ignore her :D

Sort of settled in!! Boxes of junk are interfering with the piles of junk, which are kind of getting in the way of the neatly arranged stacks of junk :D

Phil

If you happen to have a big and somewhat lower box of junk, you can use it as a table, you know?!

And Ice, congratulations to you, too. All the best of luck, you two!

Cheers

I, for one, missed your ass Phil. :D

But Ice seems so much more at ease when you're not around to corrupt her. :p

Hurry back on a full time basis. will ya? The next round is on you. (actually, it's on Wabbit. but you know how cheap that fuzzy feckker is)

RaVeN

Hiya Phil, been wonder where you are, thought you been away somewhere!! (maybe hide in SillyWabbit's burrow!!)

No, I had kidnapped him and was planning to feed him to my radioactive hamsters! He got away. Damn him. Damn him to hell! :eek:

Back