• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy

DontGoAway17

I've only just rediscovered the joys or reading, stopping pretty much altogether after leaving Primary school. At the moment im reading anything I can get my hands on, and making a point of re-reading all them books i especially remember from primary, starting with The Diary of Anne Frank.

Saying that, i read the HP series, along with LOTR, since but not much else. Your probably wondering why I even bothered signing up for a forum about books, knowing so little! But its mainly for reccomendations really, I've only really read the books i have through word of mouth, and it hasnt dissapointed. Oh and after reading the book i want someone to talk to about it!

So until a thread pops up about a book i have read, ill just keep reading, noting your suggestions and hopefully be able to contribute more in the future.

Until then the music and off topic section will do me fine, good forum :)

Your imput on books is always welcome here. You don't have to be an expert to have a great opininon. I'd suggest trying one of the book of the month selections as a starter. Then you'll be sure to have some others to practice with. Welcome!

Back