• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy

SLot Dave

Just a quick "hiya, I'm a newbie. Please don't beat me up."

Looks like an interesting community here! I look forward to some interesting conversation (tempered with plenty of silliness). :D

Nice to see some familiar faces, too. (Prolixic, Mark)

Hi, and welcome!
wave1.gif

Newbie??? That's it! I'm gonna beat the ever lovin' crap out of you! Wait, sincd you asked nice I won't beat the hell out of you. this time. Just watch it, ok? :D

Good to have you here! Enjoy your stay! :)

:confused: Why would we want to beat you up? It's so much easier to subvert you to our own purposes! ;)

(Welcome, btw...)

Welcome, from one newbie to another. It's not bad here. I only got slammed into the lockers once!

I thought you were supposed to do it TWICE? *sigh*

Ok, to make up for it you better feed him some weevils.

SillyWabbit said:
Ok, to make up for it you better feed him some weevils.
I'm all out of weevils... I have a nice collection of spiders though, will that do?

Well, have you checked the ships biscuits? There are always plenty of weevils in those! ( and maggots ) but if not then the spiders will do fine! Be sure they are nice and cob-webby!

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) I've found that the best way to get the Wabbit to be nice to you is to buy him a Terry Pratchett book - he loves those. ;)

SLot Dave said:
Just a quick "hiya, I'm a newbie. Please don't beat me up."

Looks like an interesting community here! I look forward to some interesting conversation (tempered with plenty of silliness). :D

Nice to see some familiar faces, too. (Prolixic, Mark)

Welcome, Dave.

liked your signature. :D :rolleyes:

"Nothing is more annoying than someone with a keen eye for the obvious."
--Walter Slovotsky

Back