• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How's it goin', everybody?

Amberger

kickbox
Hola! As you can see, I'm a total n00b. I just joined. This is the first time I've joined a forum for book discussion, and I'm really excited! I look forward to contributing to the forums. I LOVE books, but I don't have any friends who I can discuss them with. I also want to read a lot more and improve my reading habits. Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the forum,and nice name,Pink Panther if I am not mistaken?:)

Very good guess! That scene is hilarious. 'Amberger' is just one of the many names that my friends call me, and is also one of my various Internet usernames. Please excuse the silliness. :p

Thank you, everyone, who has either viewed or replied to this forum. I feel so welcomed. :flowers:

Hello

I'm new too. Hope to have some great discussions with you. Maybe i'll be your new friend xD. By the way isn't Amberger a painter?

I'm new too. Hope to have some great discussions with you. Maybe i'll be your new friend xD. By the way isn't Amberger a painter?

Hello! I do hope we can talk about books and become friends. As for Amberger being a painter... my friend Wikipedia told me about a painter named Christoph Amberger who lived in the 16th century. I honestly never knew there was a painter named Amberger! Awesomeness.

Hello! I do hope we can talk about books and become friends. As for Amberger being a painter... my friend Wikipedia told me about a painter named Christoph Amberger who lived in the 16th century. I honestly never knew there was a painter named Amberger! Awesomeness.

Yes, well I know alot of random facts. My friends call me their walking encyclopedia to annoy me. And yes! Awesomeness

Very good guess! That scene is hilarious. 'Amberger' is just one of the many names that my friends call me, and is also one of my various Internet usernames. Please excuse the silliness. :p

Thank you, everyone, who has either viewed or replied to this forum. I feel so welcomed. :flowers:

I excuse the silliness.:D

Welcome Duchess.

Back