• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i am amazing

Pinecones360

yes i am arrogant. i read a lot. everything except for nonfiction(real life is just not interesting enough). but seriously i hope this is a wonderful forum in which there will be replies and i'll be able to find some new stuff to read. I also have seen quite a few movies, so talk to me about those too. hopefully i'll like people.out.

Hi,

Why are you arrogant?

Welcome to the forum, if you want to read something out of this world, read my books.

:eek:

Pleased to meet ya, Pinecones. Welcome to TBF.
(And stigmaticman, don't scare him/her! And you shouldn't eat hamsters; gerbils go down SO much easier.)

They called me egotistical, but you call yourself arrogant. Whatever. Hopefully, some good discussions (not arguments, let us be friendly) will erupt. I am a newbie too, but glad to see that this sight is attracting others.

TerishD said:
(not arguments, let us be friendly)
No, let's argue!

Not on this thread however. Hello Pinecones, don't worry there are lots of arrogant folk on here (and many egotistical too).

ValkyrieRaven88 said:
Pleased to meet ya, Pinecones. Welcome to TBF.
(And stigmaticman, don't scare him/her! And you shouldn't eat hamsters; gerbils go down SO much easier.)
i prefer rabbits actually, and nice phantom of the opera avatar. gerard butler is quite lovely don't you think?

p.s. thank you for the wonderful welcomes, and i do so hope i will argue...i mean discuss many things with all of you.

Back