• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I am fully caffeinated.

I want sushi too.

Come down to Germany, Polly Parrot. We'll put a hurting on some sushi.

I never had sushi. A sushi place opened at the local mall but I'm not sure if I'm going to try it.

I never had sushi. A sushi place opened at the local mall but I'm not sure if I'm going to try it.

I think you would like it. That being said, it is best to have a "guide" the first time.

Me and Polly Parrot will come to Portugal and be your guides.

I think you would like it. That being said, it is best to have a "guide" the first time.

Me and Polly Parrot will come to Portugal and be your guides.

Ok, then. I'll be waiting for you guys. Oh, and I already know it's best to stay away from the wasabi...

Staying away from the wasabi altogether is a bit like drinking decaf. Moderation is key.

(See, Libra? Back on topic!)

Staying away from the wasabi altogether is a bit like drinking decaf. Moderation is key.

(See, Libra? Back on topic!)

Better a derailer than a ...
chuckles.gif

Each machiatto is a shot of espresso and the coffee was just a normal "small-ish" coffee.

I know what you mean about cups vs. cups. I think an official "coffee maker cup" is 6 oz of water. My coffee mug is easily 16 oz.

Back