• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I am Sam

SHorn

Hey Guys. I'm kind of new to this forum too. My name is Sam, and I'm from Orlando, FL. I enjoy reading, and I play Trombone. I'm starting college in about a month, and plan on majoring in Music Ed. If that doesn't work out :rolleyes: , I'll either be looking at Architecture or Veterinary Medicine.

I just thought I'd properly introduce myself, since I've been here since December. You all can IM me anytime: Trombone602. :)

Martin said:
Welcome, Sam!

I have to ask, what's so appealing about the trombone?

It has to be the slide. It appealed to me when I first played it, and it differs from all other instruments.
I don't know if I should have responded cunningly, or straightforward. :D

Thanks for the “Welcome” everyone. It is appreciated. :)

Hi Sam! Welcome!

I'm a clarinetest & pianist...but its been a long while since I played. I did not major in music, and thus had no time to keep up practicing. I love to play, though. Good luck with college & have fun here! :)

VTChEwbecca said:
Hi Sam! Welcome!

I'm a clarinetest & pianist...but its been a long while since I played. I did not major in music, and thus had no time to keep up practicing. I love to play, though. Good luck with college & have fun here! :)

Thank You :D

Back