• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I am so excited to finally have found a place to discuss books

Hey everyone!

My name is Samantha, I am an undergrad Senior studying psychology. Books are a passion, especially during the breaks from school. A lot of my friends and family don't read a lot so it is difficult to speak with others about any literature I read. I am very excited to have found a place to discuss literature and if things go well, I might persuade myself to open a book club once I go back to school for the fall semester.

I enjoy fiction and am trying to widen my horizons on older literature. I just finished a Shakespeare course, so I want to dwell deeper into British Literature, starting with the one and only: Jane Austen and move from there. I also love reading the popular books such as: The Hunger Games, Fifty Shades of Grey (please don't judge me lol), etc. I am completely open to new suggestions. I am excited to start my book reviews and contribute to others. Thank you for reading this! :D

Welcome aboard! Never feel guilty about what you read, deep down, the cynics want to read it too.

Loved the Stockett book, I couldn't put it down.

Welcome aboard! Never feel guilty about what you read, deep down, the cynics want to read it too.

Loved the Stockett book, I couldn't put it down.

Thank you. That's a really good point of view. I am enjoying it so far (The Help).

Back