• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I can't remember the Title of that Korean Thriller Cinema.

imran98

Hey, can you tell me the name of that Korean Thriller Cinema? Basically, the story was about a little gamer whose mother was a nurse. The main character got a call while he was gaming. And a lady told her to deliver a phone to her house.
After he delivered the phone some police came to his house and arrested him. And the boy got a case for murdering the woman that called him. But in reality, he wasn't the victim. But all of the evidence where against him.
Even after all of this, he managed to prove himself innocent with the help of this friend Mr. Harry who was a hacker.

So, this is the short story. If anyone gets the name of this movie then please inform me.

Hey, can you tell me the name of that Korean Thriller Cinema? Basically, the story was about a little gamer whose mother was a nurse. The main character got a call while he was gaming. And a lady told her to deliver a phone to her house.
After he delivered the phone some police came to his house and arrested him. And the boy got a case for murdering the woman that called him. But in reality, he wasn't the victim. But all of the evidence where against him.
Even after all of this, he managed to prove himself innocent with the help of this friend Mr. Harry who was a hacker.

So, this is the short story. If anyone gets the name of this movie then please inform me.
Based on the description provided, the Korean thriller movie you are referring to is likely "Forgotten" (also known as "Night of Memory"), directed by Jang Hang-jun and released in 2017. The movie follows the story of Jin-seok, a young man who sets out to uncover the truth behind his brother's mysterious disappearance after they move to a new house. Along the way, Jin-seok becomes entangled in a complex web of deception and betrayal that threatens to destroy everything he holds dear.

Back