• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I desperately need recommendations...

I watched the first, and final two Twilight films... the first at a movie theater with someone who asked me to come, and the other on TV a couple of weeks ago since there was nothing else to watch...

Not for me....

I actually also tried reading the first book back when the first film released but just couldn't get into it.

Robert Heinlein? He's got an old style of writing that I just couldn't get into when I tried reading Stranger In A Strange Land a couple of years ago...

Im currently reading Ice and Fire by George r r martin, and I can say they're great books! The characters are easy to love! (even then bad guys) and the world George creates is magnificent. I've read Hunger Games and loved that too :) Hopefully you may enjoy the world of Westeros as much as I!

You may want to read The Circle of Wounded Souls by Jim Ricca. It's a 4 book series with a lot of adventure, romance, humor and it will definitely keep you up at night wanting to read more! A real page turner!

Back