• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I got your thread right here, pal ...

bobbyburns

that's right, bobbyburns is a fucking asshole.

now, make pretend like there's a gun pointed to your head. in this situation you're completely vulnerable. there's no moving it, no avoiding it. at some point the trigger is going to be pulled.

what would you do?

bobbyburns said:
that's right, bobbyburns is a fucking asshole.

now, make pretend like there's a gun pointed to your head. in this situation you're completely vulnerable. there's no moving it, no avoiding it. at some point the trigger is going to be pulled.

what would you do?
I would burst into tears :eek:

smile, (would ask for or ask to give him a good kiss, if he was goodlooking---i am vanity anyway,) then ready to die. I would hate myself forever, in heaven or hell, if I had cried or dropped a single tear. :mad: :mad: :mad:

watercrystal said:
smile, (would ask for or ask to give him a good kiss, if he was goodlooking---i am vanity anyway,) then ready to die. I would hate myself forever, in heaven or hell, if I had cried or dropped a single tear. :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm an emotional person.

Since I am a trans-dimensional bunny wabbit I would just teleport to another part of the space time continuum :cool:

Since you say all attempts to duck and things of this nature are not possible, I would use some explanitive followed by "you."

Hmm.. On second thought, if I was in a playful mood (seems slightly unlikely) I might use one of Billy's colorful statements - pussy faced tart.

Nah, I'm sticking with my favorite explanitive followed by "you"

Halcyon said:
Since you say all attempts to duck and things of this nature are not possible, I would use some explanitive followed by "you."

Hmm.. On second thought, if I was in a playful mood (seems slightly unlikely) I might use one of Billy's colorful statements - pussy faced tart.

Nah, I'm sticking with my favorite explanitive followed by "you"

Who said ducks are impossible?

Hard one, not really. I'd ask you to bring Denzel into my vicinity, as long as I could eye that buttsy, I'd die a happy death.

Continue to live my life. Death IS the gun. No avoiding it, no stopping it. I'd just enjoy the day and ignore it... :)

I'll think of my favourite piece of music and just play that over in my head. I can't be doing with suspense, you see, so I'll just play that song over and over, ignoring the kid with the gun, and see what happens.

I wish I'd have got in there before Cathy, though, because she said exactly what I was planning on saying before I read her post.

Doggonit, Cathy! You reminded me that I keep forgetting that our Mr. Burns can be quite deep when he chooses to. ;)

Back