• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I have returned!

Phil, what do you expect? You never show your ass anymore. :( In fact, there are many new members who have never had the (dubious) pleasure of seeing your ass.

Halo said:
Phil, what do you expect? You never show your ass anymore. :( In fact, there are many new members who have never had the (dubious) pleasure of seeing your ass.

Me for one! I'm very disappointed I haven't seen the famous ass! :D

Dear god, it seems everyone is still obsessed with my ass!! I ask you people, do you not have anything better to obsess about?! :eek:

... Of course, having said that, it is a mighty fine ass, if not a little hairy :D

Anyways, it is hiding away in retirement on a small island somewhere off the coast of Scotland, where it can live out its days in relative anonymity, away from the harsh spotlight of the Celebrity Book Forum Paparazzi. It sends hugs and kisses.

Phil

phil_t said:
Anyways, it is hiding away in retirement on a small island somewhere off the coast of Scotland, where it can live out its days in relative anonymity, away from the harsh spotlight of the Celebrity Book Forum Paparazzi. It sends hugs and kisses.

Phil

that's a nice life for an ass. my breasts are currently in the middle of a very messy custody battle with martin.

Damn, for a second I thought you said custard.

Hmm, custard!

Hmmmmm, breasts and custard!!

Cheers

Now you're talking strange Dutch boy!! :)

<Grabs Ice and an Industrial-sized tub of Ambrosia>

Whoohoo!! :D

Phil

Back