• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I love Andrea Bocelli!

starryeyezmel

HI!!!
I'm new on this site. I love to read and as my title reads I love Andrea Bocelli. Actually I enjoy reading to him playing in the backgorund. My coworker at Universal gave me his album Amore. Its great music to relax to and even better to read to. Does anyone else read to his music?

I find it completely impossible to read and listen to music at the same time. Two very different pursuits, for me.

I have his Sentimento albumn. Yes he has the most beautiful voice. I do read with music in the background, but wouldn't be taking the music in very much. Quite like playing a CD while I'm on the computer.

I also like Andrea Bocelli. He has amazing talent. If you like him, and if you haven't already done so, you should try listening to some of Josh Groban's music. He's awesome, too. ;)

See I use to find it impossible to read with music in the background. However, with Bocelli I am able to do so because I do not speak Italian so I end up just enjoying the sound of the music which allows bme to read peacefully. You should give it a try.

I really like Andrea Bocelli too! When I play his songs, I have to turn up the volumn really loud. And, unfortunately, I have to quit reading because his voice fills the whole house. He is really remarkable.

Back